Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Friday 7 April 2017

FINAL CRITICAL REFLECTION

Unknown
First, I need to declare that CPDII is more interesting than CPDI. I guess the differences is because of the lecturer we had. Thank you Brad for making CPDII fun in many ways instead of just sitting down and listening to the lecturer.

I have took back many tips from CPDII:

1. Interpersonal Communication Skills
Honestly speaking, I felt that my presentation skill has improved tremendously and I have gained more confident to speak up. Last time, whenever I present to a group of people, I would only dare to eye contact with just my "bestfriend" that is on the floor but now, I dare to look across the whole audiences and even smile at them. This is really an improvement for me especially after I have so many mini presentation in CPD2. Apart from eye contact, last time I would rush through my presentation slides to end off my presentation AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. But now, I love to drag my presentation in term of asking the floor on questions that are related to my presentation. HAHA, I do find this point very useful at the same time, catch the attention of the audiences.

2. Be the Right Employee/Employer
CPDII not only have taught me about writing an essay or class-assignment, it has also taught me to be a right or best employee and employer in the future career! For example my final project, my topic was "HOW DO YOU INITIATE TO SPEAK UP EVEN WHEN YOU DONT ANY AUTTHORITY?" So this is a project that can applies to my life and my future career. In addition, lecturer always love to say, what you learned in class, you have to apply it at work in the future. So now I seriously get the meaning of this sentence.

3. A Good Leader
Okay this point is writing for you, Brad. As our lecturer/leader, you have shown me how you managed our class and how you made each of our lesson unique and different - arrange ourselves in accordance to height, distance from home to school and age. Although we have to keep standing up every lesson to find our buddy, I would prefer this way than just sitting down the whole lessons which makes me feel like sleeping. Not only that, I like the way you compliment us after our mini presentation. This action motivates us to strive harder, at the same time, felt appreciated. You are really a role model to me and I will definitely act or teach like you if I ever have the chance to be a lecturer. 

Thank you so much Brad. CPDII was great!

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

4 comments :

  1. Thank you, Kevin, for the detailed reflection (and the accolades). In it you cover a number of key areas of your learning from the course and you review the classroom experience. I'm glad that with all the various assignments and activities, you feel that you can walk away from CPDII with some added tools for your communication toolbox.

    All the best as you continue your learning even in your IWSP!

    ReplyDelete

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Templatelib